Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Southwell preview

I watched Arsenal beat Barcelona 2-1 but the away goal might be decisive for Barcelona to go through to the next round. At mid-way point of the second-half before Arsenal scored, Barcelona was so dominant that they were toying with the young Gunners. It was men against boys really and the one goal score was flattering to the Gunners at that stage, I thought. Then, the Spaniards went through a crazy 10-minute spell whereby they conceded those 2 goals. Was it arrogance or over-confidence? This will make for an interesting second leg, and based on what I saw, Arsenal will have a mountain to climb to go get a result at the Nou Camp.

Tomorrow is racing day at Meydan, but surprisingly the racing card looks really dull compared to the previous ones in terms of quality. The races seem highly competitive though, and I think best to wait for the Friday card where I am waiting the return of River Jetez with much anticipation. I'll get back to her race tomorrow.

Instead of Meydan, let's focus on the Southwell race card, and I like Jack's revenge in the first race. The son of Footstepsinthesand easily won on at this course and distance 9 days ago, and he looks good for a repeat. I think the main danger will come from Ace Master, himself a course winner at 7 furlongs a couple of days ago. A Place bet on Jack's Revenge is the recommendation.

Place: Jack's Revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment