Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Real Madrid to go through

Sir Alex Ferguson is right; when it comes to the European matches, Man Utd have that magic at home. Without half of their first-team, they can still find a way to win on a European Cup night. I just finished watching the game and it was pretty entertaining end to end stuff; it had to be as Utd scored so early through Chicharito.

On Wednesday, I like Real Madrid's chances against Lyon. The hosts need only a goalless draw to advance, but I am pretty sure they will score as well. Mourinho's record at home in European matches is nearly as good as his League home record, and I cannot see them losing at home. I can already hear him boast that Madrid have made progress this year under him by finally going past Lyon! Real Madrid as draw-no-bet is the recommendation.

Draw-no-bet: Real Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment