Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Naas preview

Jim Bolger seems to have some good chances on the Wednesday race card at Naas. His best one seems to be An Ghalanta, a Holy Roman Emperor filly which is still a maiden after 4 races, having been runner-up three times. She ran 4 days ago and was beaten a neck when headed close home in a 6 furlong race. While I think she should be in the thereabouts tomorrow, I am always wary of fillies that always seem to find one better. Good, but not good enough is my assessment of them. Still, the race is within the reach of the Jim Bolger filly and I recommend her as a Place.

Of the other Bolger runners, Teo's Sister returns to the track 13 days after her winning debut. She will be facing other colts rated around 100, so I will be keeping an eye on how she fares.

Place: An Ghalanta

No comments:

Post a Comment