Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inter to keep rolling

Man City, South Korea and Australia all won, which made for a perfect winning trifecta. After leaking 3 goals during the week-end against Wolves, City conceded 2 more against lowly Leicester. It seems their potent attack is bailing them out these days, so something to take note for their upcoming games. In racing, Zenyatta won the Eclipse award for Horse of the Year 2010. As I was mentioning previously, I thought Blame was more meritorious, but since there are no guidelines for these awards, I have no problem with this outcome. Like many, I strongly believe that her win had more to do with her popularity than actual track performance when compared to Blame.

On Wednesday, I like Inter's chances in the Serie A against Cesena. Leonardo has brought in a breath of fresh air to this Inter team that Benitez almost wrecked in the same style as Liverpool. Leonardo has still got a lot to prove as a coach, so I don't think Inter are anywhere close to their level in the Mourinho days. But the Serie A is a very average league by its past standards, and Inter has no team to fear in that league when playing with their newly-found confidence. Their winning form should continue and I like them as a safe draw-no-bet against struggling Cesena.

Draw-no-bet: Inter.

No comments:

Post a Comment