Thursday, June 30, 2011

The buck stops here

Been on the move to a newer house and now getting all the online connection back. About time.

My last recommendation, Carlton House, came out 4th, out of the placings in the Irish Derby. My feeling is that he has shown that he's not a pure stayer and needed more time off to recuperate from his last race at Epsom. He will be better suited by the distances of the Champion Stakes races.

Nothing much extra-interesting in the world of sports besides Wimbledon. Frenchman Tsonga played spoilers by downing slumping Federer for the final 4 spot. Djokovic, Nadal and Murray are still in the hunt. I think the buck stops here for Tsonga in his semi-final against Djokovic. I actually think the the Serb is under-value at the exchanges and I see no problem recommending him to win and book his final spot.


Win: Djokovic

No comments:

Post a Comment