Friday, November 28, 2014

EPL 2014/15 - Week 13

My quick seleetions for this week-end's EPL matches.

WBA v/s Arsenal. I feel the Gunners will start picking up and their convincing UCL win against top team Dortmund might just keep them the needed tonic. Away win.

Burnley v/s Villa. Roy Keane's gone for Villa and this is a glorious chance to break their winless streak. Away win.

Liverpool v/s Stoke. Stoke are surprisingly better on the road and Liverpool are a team currently in disarray. A draw could be the result that would however not suit both of these teams. Draw.

Man Utd v/s Hull. Hull were unlucky last week and Man Utd rode their luck in their win at the Emirates. If they win this, they could be on a winning run. I think they will. Home win.

QPR v/s Leicester. A 6-pointer for both teams, I give the hosts home advantage here. Home win.

Swansea v/s Crystal Palace. Two teams with OK form and I expect a tight match here with possibly only a goal separating the two if there is to be a winner. Draw.

West Ham v/s Newcastle. I see the Magpies winning run end here as West Ham are playing with great purpose, particularly at home. Home win.

Sunderland v/s Chelsea. There's nothing stopping this Chelsea machine at the present, not yet. Away win.

Southampton v/s Man City. I think the quite miraculous win against Bayern will give renewed impetus to the visitors. I mean, there cannot be a better wake-up call than the way that they have come back from the dead in the UCL. They have the capacity to blow this Saints team away if all the pieces fall in their places. Away win.

Tottenham v/s Everton. I feel Everton can do the job here as they are the side which inspires the greater confidence to side with. Spurs have ridden their luck in quite a few of their games lately and they will need to be at the top of their game against the solid visitors. I don't think they are there yet, so I see value in backing the Toffees. Away win.


No comments:

Post a Comment