Friday, August 19, 2011

EPL & Bundesliga Previews

Criostal came second for a place, with winner Cloud Racer way too good. It would have been better if I had the daughter of Teofilo as Place rather than each-way and I got too greedy there.

The second week matches of the EPL look very tight and I wouldn't be surprised if many of them end up with draw scores. I certainly think Man Utd are in danger of losing points at home to Tottenham. Harry's men with certainly have a go at them and with their thrashing of Hearts in midweek, their confidence will be sky high. A tough encounter for Alex Ferguson's men particularly in the absence of their rock solid defender Vidic.

I cannot see Chelsea losing to WBA even though Roy Hodgson teams are always difficult to break down. I recommend Chelsea as a draw-no-bet.

Everton should overcome QPR at home although this Everton squad does not look emphatically stronger than last year's. Everton is recommended as a draw-no-bet. The rest of the EPL games are too close to call.

In the Bundesliga,  Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen and Dortmund look to have relatively easy games at home. It's too early in the season to have them as certain winners though. I recommend all 3 as draw-no-bet since I can't see them losing either.

Draw-no-bet: Chelsea, Everton, Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, Dortmund

No comments:

Post a Comment