Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Europa League Thursday

3 winning recommendation as Barcelona and Chelsea won, Tortoni placed second beaten a nose, and Porto drew at home for a voided punt. Draw-no-bets are just a great invention, in my estimation.

On Thursday, the Europa League matches take the attention and currently-struggling Celtic visit French club Rennes. I have mentioned many times before that the current level of Scottish football is weak. The likes of Celtic and Rangers are not up to far with their predecessors. Celtic is a big name in European football and they can elevate their game on such occasions but it would be a surprise for me if Neil Lennon's men were to grab the 3 points in France. Rennes are on a good run in their domestic league and they have excellent form at home. I see the French side either winning or drawing this, so I recommend them as a draw-no-bet.

Draw-no-bet: Rennes

No comments:

Post a Comment