Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On a roll... and Wednesday preview.

All recommended 3 bets won yesterday, so we are on a roll...

Football. Barcelona to beat FC Copenhagen. The Spanish champions are starting to get their football back together, and it won't be surprising if they start accumulating the wins. I can't see Copenhagen coming up with a surprise win here. Can they draw? With huge luck yes. But I think the risk of going for a Barcelona outright win for this match are worth it.

Racing. I like Gay Mirage for the Kempton 8:50pm race. It comes back after 5 months of rest and I think it will be in the top 3. It's always like rolling a dice when betting on horses that come up after a long layoff. That's why I don't think it's a sure place bet. For that reason, I won't outright recommend this bet, but for those of you who fancy some risk, this might be a place bet that might pay out.

To recap:
Win: Barcelona 

No comments:

Post a Comment