Monday, October 25, 2010

Tuesday 26th October preview

So Top Care and Peligroso won pretty easily. Although I hand-picked them as winners as I described, I just could not outright recommend them. It's a matter of discipline that I try to maintain (and it's hard, believe me!). Even though I am confident in selecting potential winners, they have to be below a certain level of risk before I recommend them. This kind of discipline works well for me. But if any of you felt those 2 highlighted runners were worth the risk, I'm happy for you.

Tomorrow Tuesday, Real Madrid seems another sure winner. The team has been warned by Mourinho not to repeat last year's debacle in the King's Cup. With Ronaldo in the line-up, Madrid should go on and beat Murcia. Because it's a Cup game, and Madrid won't field their entire first-team, you can safely bet on them as a draw-no-bet winner.

Draw-no-bet: Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment